Sunday, October 11, 2009

FIRE STATION FUN . . .


So I have counted the times I have chaperoned a field trip to the fire station with my three kids and I think it is way more than any person should have to visit (8 times, would have been 9 but if I recall right I think I made Crapa George go with Whitney her first year of preschool because they changed the time and I was at work and he had just retired, lucky for CRAPA!).
However, I put on my big girl pants and went one more time (I am thinking it should be my final time). It seems like yesterday I was going with Dalton his first year of preschool and now with Whitney while she is in kindergarten, boy time flies. I enjoyed the walk and the experience with her.
I am also throwing in a few pictures of crazy hair day at our school this week in connection with RED RIBBON WEEK! ENJOY!




Go UTES & Ponies of many colors!

No comments: