Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall = Grateful

For some reason when the season changes, I always begin to reflect on my life and think of things I am grateful for, so for today I am grateful for:

My husband: who works hard to provide a good life for his family. For helping me learn the hard lesson of patience, understanding, and the fact that I can not control everything in my life.

My kids: for making me smile, feel important and needed.

My parents: for always being there for me no matter what, when, where or what time. For teaching me how to get back up again after I fall and most of all how to stay committed to when the going gets tough.

Family: because of them I know the meaning of unconditional love.

Diabetes: (shocked) Yes I am thankful for diabetes. It has taught me to not take things for granite.

Modern Medicine: because of modern medicine, I can manage Dalton's diabetes at home and his life can be somewhat normal.

Home: a place I can hang my hat and put up my feet and know that I am safe.

Work: I love the children I work with, the people I work with. No need to say more.

Friends: because everyone needs a smile, shoulder or someone to lean on every now and then.

There are many more things I am grateful for but for today these are my tops. I hope you all take a moment each day and think of at least 3 things your thankful for, so that you can smile for a minute even on your worst days!

Sending my love to you all!

No comments: