Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SO FAR BEHIND!

SO having sick kids and being sick yourself really puts a kink in the schedule. I feel like it has been forever since I have had time to do any updating! But I just wanted to give a quick update before me and the girls head into the doctor! Well Dalton is still playing Jr. Jazz and loving it. I see improvment each game and as long as he is exercising and having fun, that is all that matters to me. Daniel got a new toy (reloading equipment) and remodeled his own room so he has a toy room now, lucky dad. Georgette is still in dance and she just attended a dance camp last weekend that was hosted by the Grantsville Chearleaders, ya I know Tooele Football -Grantsville Dance, they don't usually go together. What can I say we are a diverse family LOL! Little Whitney reminds me every day that she is now five and a big girl, until I catch her sucking her thumb and then it is but mom I am your baby!

Well I hope everyone is well. I am so thankful for all my family and friends. I hope to update more this weekend on our 4 day weekend, until then. Love the Morgans!

1 comment:

Ryan and Sheree said...

Sounds like you are always on the go. I know what you mean about being sick. Me and Gage have been sick all weekend. It sucks. Luckily my wonderful husband was home to take care of us. Hope you all start feeling better soon. Hope you have a great Valentine's weekend.